Back the the FluidProp main page>>
FluidProp Versions and Add-ons
FluidProp comes as a free version with paid add-ons
- FluidProp basic, a free version (Windows)
- can be used with the most common desktop tools, including Excel, Matlab, EES and Labview
- a limited set of fluids, that is sufficient for the majority of users.
- Derivatives, allows you to calculate a large set of derivatives of thermodynamic properties .
- RefProp, the famous thermodynamic library of NIST with all associated fluid data.
- PCP-SAFT, physical-based model, it robustly predicts properties of complex fluids and fluid mixtures for a broad range of conditions. It comes with the data for many fluids of industrial interest. Other can be added upon request
- StanMix, implements the iPRSV cubic equation of state that solves the artificial discontinuity in the calculation of properties in the standard PSRV equation of state. It implements the most modern and fast algorithms for phase equilibria. It comes with the data for many fluids of industrial interest. Other can be added upon request.
- Additional Fluid packages:
- Liquid metals
- CO2 mixtures
- Siloxane mixtures